Tuesday 7 August 2012


FINAL ARTWORK FOR ANIMAL ABUSE

For this assignment, I used Adobe Illustrator to produce my digital artwork.




ANIMAL ABUSE

1. I used Pen Tool to create the whole image including the typography.




Final Artwork:



For animal abuse i used the illustration of the zebra and the typography 'ABUSE' that can be 
seen between the zebra's stripes. I used the zebra to represent animal abuse because zebras are killed
every year for their unique striped fur. 
People don't really eat their meat but use their fur for decorations or even for clothings.
Killing animals with a non-acceptable reason is also considered as animal abuse.



CHILD ABUSE


1.I used the Pen Tool for this assignment to draw my illustration.


 2.Type Tool is used to create the typography and i used Arial for my font.




Final Artwork:




For my child abuse digital artwork i used the illustration of a little boy in white. 
White represents innocence. A little boy that is innocent.
In the little boy illustration, a shape of a hand that symbolizes a slap or a hand that is stopping
the little boy from telling that he is being abused.
The hand is covered by the typography that says 'PAIN'.

No comments:

Post a Comment