Monday 17 December 2012

CONCEPTUAL SCREEN DESIGN BASED ON MEDIA ARTIST
YUKO SHIMIZU

FINAL DESIGN





Artist Statement:
For Assignment 02, I created an artwork that is based on a digital media artist that inspires me so much, who is Yuko Shimizu. My topic is "Let Go Of The Past" and so i decided to create an artwork where a girl farted. I chose to use the concept of a person farting because when a person farts, he or she releases out the bad gasses that is inside the body which is nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and methane. Farting also symbolizes letting go, this is why I decided to use this concept to relate with letting go of the bad experience that happened in a person's life in the past. The cloudy part is the fart and that is the bad part that happened in someone's life and the girl that is created in a running position means that we have let go of the past and get away from it and then start another brand new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment