Sunday 1 September 2013


MEDIA ARTS DESIGN 3

ASSIGNMENT 02
  • Focuses on animated information graphics that has linear structure of statistical content delivery.
  • Visual and textual content should be created in a semi-direct visual representative manner.
  • Gather, analyze, create and provide a statistical data chart.

I G N I T E

For this project i decided to create a statistical data on something that ive been doing in my daily life. 
I chose a topic for my statistic data which is about 
"How many times I light up the lighter in 7 days with 3 difference in colour kind of lighter"
I chose this topic because it is what i realized i keep doing in my daily life, lighting up the lighter.
And im sure most of us do light up the lighter in our daily life. I decided to do about the little things
I do in my life and it is something i need for everyday use. I think it will be presentable enough for 
the audience and it contains a simple content of me.

RESEARCH

LIGHTER

A lighter is a portable device used to generate flame.
It consits of a metal or plastic container filled with a flammable fluid or pressurized liquid gas,
a means of ignition, and some provision for extinguishing the flame.


For this project I used two softwares to create my video. 

-Adobe After Effects CS6
is a digital motion graphics, visual effects and compositing software package published by Adobe
Systems, used in the post-production process of filmmaking and television production. 
Its main uses are the origination of 2D and 2.5D animation, visual effects compositing and finishing (image adjustments, colour correction, etc.)
Can be used as a basic non-linear editor and a media transcoder.

-Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
a timeline-based video editing software application. 
it is part of the Adobe Creative Suite, a suite of graphic design, video editing
and web development programs.

Video Reference







STATISTIC DATA

7 Days of Analysis
Light up the Lighter









IGNITE PROCESS

1. I use after effects to create different types of light visuals.






2. Lastly uses Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 to compile effects and create transitions in video.






FINAL VIDEO



ARTIST STATEMENT





No comments:

Post a Comment