Tuesday 26 June 2012

Asignment 01:Visual Expression

MEDIA ARTS DESIGN


EMANUELA CHRISTINE ERNEST MOJIKON 
1121116562 

Here's something I've been working on for my first Media Arts Design assignment.
Ideas and all of my work flow will be posted and explained here including the inspirations that inspired my work :)
I have decided to express what i currently feel inside of me now into my artwork, and decided to make an artwork about 

D E P R E S S I O N
caused by Love.






IDEA DEVELOPMENT


This is the mind map that i did for Depression.






This is where my ideas begin and sketches begin.
Ideas:
1. A heart that is pierced with something sharp, mybe like a nail, to show that it is caused by heartbreak.
2. Sharp objects that pierces the canvas in order to show anger or hatred towards someone.
3. A rose that looks like it has fallen down and weak.






I chose to make the third idea of mine.
It is a fallen red rose with some petals comeing out of it and abit of black liquid coming out from the rose.