Wednesday 12 September 2012


ARTWORK TREATMENT


VIDEO

Me and my two of my friends shot the video in about five different areas. 
Some of the videos were shot when the skater is walking and the other shots were shot while he is skating. 


After all the scenes were taken, I edited and combined all the clips through Adobe Premier Pro.
I used the title tool to create the words.
I used some film burns effect on the video to create some colourful effects into it.
And then I finally render the video out.





CONCEPT BOARD

A picture of the skater was taken.
I used Adobe Photoshop to to create my concept board. The picture of the skater is used and dragged into an A3 document.




The level of darkeness of the skater is adjusted and a bit of the top was cloned using the cloning tool.







A black square shape was created to create more space on the top.




The burn tool is then used to blend both the picture and the square together.




The typography ‘ROLL’ is created on the bottom by using the type tool. 




No comments:

Post a Comment